Why the African Baby Carrier?
..most of the weight is carried on the hip rather than the shoulders
• it can be used in the front and on the back
• it can be used from 4 months
to 4 years (20kg)
• it caters for the baby/toddler falling asleep (hood for head support and shade)
• it has no bulky metal frame to get in the way while you’re wearing it at home
• it is totally washable
• it rolls up compactly for travel
• these carriers are proudly South African, and are made by otherwise unemployed ladies from the local township.
• the bag you bought your carrier in can be clipped on the back of the carrier and used as additional storage space.
• the deluxe carrier can be enlarged by opening a zip for when the baby turns
into a toddler.
Transitional seat provides knee-to-knee support for infants through toddlers. The ergonomic design supports baby's back and hips in all positions, including forward-facing. Forward-facing position provides ergonomic comfort for child in a fully seated position. The comfortable material and wide, weight-transferring waist belt, make this carrier perfect for both mom and baby's comfort.